8. Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
Only consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB are entitled to the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Faust Linoleum GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0)8802 907 3383
info [ at ] faustlinoleum [ dot ] de
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract right to return or hand over to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
• According to § 312 d paragraph 4 No. 1 BGB, there is no right of cancellation for distance selling contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs.
• for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
Premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
• The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
End of revocation
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.) To Faust Linoleum GmbH & Co. KG, Weidenstraße 30, D-82386 Huglfing, Germany, email: info [ at ] faustlinoleum [ dot ] de
– I/we ( * ) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us ( * ) for the purchase of the following goods ( * )/the provision of the following service ( * )
– Ordered on ( * )/received on ( * )
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
( * ) Delete where not applicable